Do you want to be certain about your health? Prostate Cancer is the most common cancer among men, and only a few have symptoms in the early stages. Rise up to the challenge, man up, and get checked!
What is Prostate Cancer?
The most prevalent disease in men is prostate cancer, which develops when malignant tumors form in the prostate. The prostate is a walnut-shaped gland located in front of the rectum that generates seminal fluid, which nourishes and transports sperm. Only a few men experience symptoms early on, and a doctor frequently discovers it during a routine check-up.
What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- A need to urinate frequently
- Difficulty in urinating
- Painful or burning urination
- Blood in the urine
- Blood in the semen
- Erectile dysfunction
What are the risk factors?
Factors that can increase your risk of prostate cancer include:
- Older Age – Prostate cancer risk rises with age, especially beyond the age of 50. Prostate cancer is diagnosed in approximately 60% of men aged 65 and up. Prostate cancer patients in their later years may confront distinct problems, particularly in terms of therapy.
- Family History – If a blood relative has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, such as a parent, sibling, or kid, or if you have a strong family history of breast cancer, your risk may be higher.
- Obesity – Obese people may have a higher risk of prostate cancer than people who are considered to be of normal weight, while studies have produced inconsistent results. Obese people are more likely to have cancer that is more aggressive and that returns after therapy.
VALUE-BASED PROSTATE SCREENING PACKAGE
6 out of 7 prostate biopsies come out benign. Early detection and prompt treatment during the early stages of prostate cancer provide high cure rates.
|Consultation with Urologist and Digital Rectal Exam (DRE)
|Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test and Prostate Ultrasound
|Prostate Biopsy Package
Prostate Biopsy Package Inclusions:
- Doctors’ Professional Fees
- BK Ultrasound Guided
- 6 Bottles of Specimen
- Hospital Charges
Prostate Biopsy Terms and Conditions:
- Additional discount will be applied for PhilHealth members
- Additional costs outside of the package will be charged accordingly
- Not subject to PWD/ Senior discounts except for additional items outside of the package
Early detection saves lives.
Consult with your Asian Hospital Oncologist now!
For inquiries, contact:
Asian Hospital Info Hub
(02) 8-771-9000 local 5913