WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE PRIMARY CARE CLINIC PACKAGES?
- Preventive care is intended to help you stay as healthy as possible.
- Physical exam can identify any medical problems before they can become a major issue.
- Your HMO covers most preventive care as part of your health coverage.
- Early detection of medical problems, illnesses, and diseases helps your doctor to provide proactive care and treatment.
- Annual wellness examination saves you from the worries of developing chronic diseases.
PRIMARY CARE CLINIC PACKAGES
* There is no substitution or deletion option for inclusions in the package.
** Additional tests will be quoted at regular prices.
|Flu Vaccine (Influenza) VAXIGRIP Quadrivalent||Php 1,620.00/head|
|Senior Rate VAXIGRIP Quadrivalent||Php 1,337.14|
|Pneumovax 23 (Pneumonia Vaccine)||Php 3,132/head|
|Senior Rate Pneumovax 23||Php 3,047.14|
|Prevnar 13 (Pneumonia Vaccine)||Php 6,080/head|
|Senior Rate Prevnar 13||Php 4,522.85|
- Above vaccines can be administered on the day of the scheduled consultation per patient’s advance notice and payment
For inquiries, contact:
Asian Hospital Info Hub
(02) 8-771-9000 local 5913