WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE PRIMARY CARE CLINIC PACKAGES?
- Preventive care is intended to help you stay as healthy as possible.
- Physical exam can identify any medical problems before they can become a major issue.
- Your HMO covers most preventive care as part of your health coverage.
- Early detection of medical problems, illnesses, and diseases helps your doctor to provide proactive care and treatment.
- Annual wellness examination saves you from the worries of developing chronic diseases.
PRIMARY CARE CLINIC PACKAGES
** Additional tests will be quoted at regular prices.
OPTION TO ADD ON:
|Flu Vaccine (Influenza) VAXIGRIP Quadrivalent||₱1,620.00/head|
|Senior Rate VAXIGRIP Quadrivalent||₱1,337.14/head|
|Pneumovax 23 (Pneumonia Vaccine)||₱4,200.00/head|
|Senior Rate Pneumovax 23||₱3,180.00/head|
|Prevnar 13 (Pneumonia Vaccine)||₱6,080/head|
|Senior Rate Prevnar 13||₱4,522.85/head|
|Senior Rate MMR||₱1,352.78/head|
|Senior Rate Hepa B||₱1,066.25/head|
|Verorab||₱2,655.38/head (succeeding doses only)|
*Above prices may be subject to change without prior notice please verify with vaccination unit for details
Early detection of medical problems, illnesses, and diseases helps your doctor to provide proactive care and treatment. Annual wellness examination saves you from the worries of developing chronic diseases.
Showing your loved ones you care just got easier! By getting vaccinated today, you can protect yourself and your family. Together, we can make a difference and keep each other safe.
For inquiries, contact:
Asian Hospital Info Hub
(02) 8-771-9000 local 5913