The Department of Emergency Medicine is a comprehensive emergency facility that provides prompt, 24-hour, high-quality care to critically ill or injured patients as well as those with minor illnesses or injuries.
Patients receive prompt and personalized attention from our team of highly trained emergency medicine specialists and experienced, compassionate nurses and caregivers.
- From registration to discharge, patients will feel the personalized touch provided by our staff.
- In our triage area, patients are promptly and properly assessed and monitored.
- After a quick assessment, patients can be transferred to enclosed observation areas within the emergency services complex, which offer more privacy and are conducive to healing.
- These observation areas enhance the accuracy of diagnosis and success of treatment.
- Our emergency services complex has special treatment areas for children.
- Critically ill patients receive appropriate care in our monitorial areas.
- Our emergency services complex is capable of caring for highly vulnerable patients—the very young and the very old.
- Our well-equipped, highly accessible treatment area provides quick and intensive care for trauma and critically ill patients.
The department offers the following services:
- Examine, evaluate, and treat a variety of stable ambulatory problems.
- Provide rapid evidence-based evaluation and treatment to patients.
- Collaborate with members of the medical and nursing team to coordinate and deliver quality health care.
- Provide referral to appropriate service for follow-up when indicated.
- Establish an environment that encourages health education to ensure patient understanding of medications, discharge instructions and health promotion.
- Support research whenever possible.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Ambulance Hotlines: (63 2) 876-5739 to 40
Direct line: (63 2) 876-5807; (63 2) 876-5809
Trunk line: (63 2) 771-9000 ext. 8195 / 8196 / 8197