Step by step
Follow these steps to guide you through your Lifestyle Screening Package at Asian Hospital and Medical Center:
- Secure a slot from the Center for Executive Health (CEH) and accomplish the pre-admitting form. Send completed form to CEH via e-mail or fax. We will provide you with instructions for your particular package upon confirmation of your appointment.
- If undergoing mammography, please schedule your appointment 10 days after the FIRST (1st) day of last menstruation. Please bring previous records if available.
- If undergoing prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test, please abstain from sexual intercourse for at least 3 days prior to your appointment to achieve a more accurate test result.
- Outpatients should not eat anything starting at 10:00 PM the night before their executive check-up. You may drink water if you are taking any medicine.
- Inpatients should take an early lunch and eat nothing starting at 11:00 AM.
- Bring comfortable clothes (t-shirt, walking shorts, jogging pants) for the treadmill stress test.
- Collect stool and midstream urine samples no later than 2 hours before you expect to arrive at Asian Hospital and Medical Center.
- Place urine and stool samples in clean and dry bottles. You may request for specimen bottles from the CEH.
- For those under accredited companies/insurance, please make sure to bring a Letter of Authorization (LOA) and company ID.
Arrival at the hospital:
- For outpatients, go to the CEH office at the Lifestyle Medicine Center, 4th Floor on your appointment date. The CEH office opens at 7:00 AM.
- For inpatients, go to the Guest Services Desk at the upper ground floor at 1:00 PM on your appointment date.
- Tests will be done consecutively. Results will be released on the same day for outpatients and before discharge for inpatients.
- You will be given a packet containing all your diagnostic test results, history and physical examination and medical abstract. After the coordinating physician interprets your test results, you will be referred to the different Wellness Centers if necessary.
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center accepts payment by cash or all major credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Diners, JCB, RCBC), and company cheques (with prior notice).